Friday, May 25, 2007

What I learned during this project

The project is useful for me in many things:

1.Making Blog , I didn’t know making blog it will be easy but after I started making the blog I learned how to make one with easy way.

2.Global Warming Causes , When I was research some information about global warming causes I found many of causes we can reduce it in easy steps everyone can do it.

3.the destroyer effects , when I saw the effects of global warming I felt all this come from us so I started to change my habit to decrease the pollution.

4. An inconvenient truth , this film I watched with my classmates to write essay about it. It showed us we are living in dangerous but in this film it show many things so I took the benefits and left the rest which is useless.

No comments: